Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::   ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Mastiff Dogs - Dedicated to the Mastiff dog from breeders to owners to those who fancy these big dogs.

Login   Signup

Mastiff Dogs

Manager: system1
Dedicated to the Mastiff dog from breeders to owners to those who fancy these big dogs.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Planned Breeding for February 2013 - 12/30/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qC2kIYjOIX4/UOCSPJ5zckI/AAAAAAAABDU/fyjlyJJkNv8/s320/Gracie_&_Brian_litter_pedigree_001.jpg

I am very excited to announce a repeat breeding  of our Grace (CH. KioKee Lionhearted Savin' Grace) and Jim Bennett's Brian (CH. Morrigan's Storm at Castlegate) of Morrigan Mastiffs.  This breeding produce some outstanding puppies (2/6/2012) and we expect very similar puppies in this breeding. I have asked Jim to be a co-breeder in this litter, and it will be nominated for the MCOA Futurity in 2014 & 2015. I have included the litter pedigree--and a few photos of the puppies from the 2/16/2012 litter.  Any inquires may be made at kiokeemastiffs@embarqmail.com.  Thank you.                                                   6 weeks old                                               ...

Planned Breeding for February 2013

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2019 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy